Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tap...Tap...Is this thing still on??


Well, glad that’s over. ..

Where do I even start?

For those of you who have come back to this blog time and time again in the past year, waiting for an update.. Well, the time has come. 

Wanted to make sure, before I got back to my regularly scheduled programming, that I get to share with you the awesome stuff I’ve been doing over at Spike TV and for Fox’s The Daily. And just in case you don’t have Twitter or Facebook, or in the event you have a real life (unlike me at times) here’s some links for your viewing pleasure:


Jenn's Spike TV "Spare Time" episodes

For those of you who are new to this space of mine, welcome!  You’re officially part of the gang. I can’t promise you my grammar will always be correct. And most likely my spelling will be horrendous. But I assure you, every word written on this blog is heartfelt, deliberate… and brutally honest. So if you’ve come here to spread hate or troll, be gone!.. or someone will drop a house on you! However, if you’re poking around here out of curiosity or you landed here on accident thanks to Google images… well, hopefully you will stick around. Because as I like to say … “$h!t is about to ‘get real.’”

10 comments:

JMGNole said...

...about damned time, woman.

Anonymous said...

New to this but will definitely begin to follow up. Keep us posted. You're someone in which one of my close friends looks up to. So be strong, and keep being that example you've been for so long.
-Juan

Valder137 said...

Welcome back, Bud!! Look forward to you blogging again!

MazzusK said...

Welcome back, Jenn.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

Welcome back... just sent you an e-mail at comments AT jennsterger DOT com. Let me know what you think about that blogspot thing.

D

RevUltraBlue said...

Just when I thought that would continue as another BLAH Monday, I receive the update that the infamous Jenny From The Blogs (The Daily Line, R.I.P.) is back and ready to unload, unveil, and unleash some hefty doses of Reality on us all. Allow me to consider that as your belated birthday gift to me, and it's exactly what I wanted. Thanks... @RevUltraBlue

Anonymous said...

Jen-
To the girl that really put FSU on the map. Way to rock girlfriend!! Athletes come and go but you will never be forgotten as the reason fans started watching FSU games!! ( your friends too :)) How can I get an autographed pic??

Take Care, Carlos

Michael said...

Huzzah! Welcome back Jenn, look forward to all the latest in Jenn news.

qgittings said...

How about a blog post about your new gig at The Daily, how you found out about the gig, what its all about, etc?

Anonymous said...

Hello...where are some recent updates?
Aj