Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Coming soon - new online video series with SI.com

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen…..

CANNONBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!... No, I am completely kidding, but I figured my movie enthusiasts would appreciate the introduction. Actually, I am getting ready to start my all new online video series with SI.com. Jenn X-Road Trip follows me around the country to a different college city each week to show you the greatest in college rivalries and NCAA sporting venues. When I hit the road crazy things tend to happen that .. well.. you will just have to see to believe.

Toto, I don't think we're in Tallahassee anymore. That's right Shockers!... I’m coming to town the weekend of Feb. 2 to shoot my first basketball season roadtrip video for SI.com and I’m ready to take you on. What’s that special tradition or competition that visitors just have to try when they come to the campus? There’s gotta be something! And, no matter what it is, I’m sure I’m up for the challenge! So, not only will I be hanging around the school all weekend to find out how the Shockers do on the court and figure out the heartbeat of the campus, but I’ll also be ready to experience some Wichita State traditions. Just email me some suggestions and I’ll pick one to try. See you over the weekend! And PS.. I may need a guide.. so if you're the one in the "know"... show me why they say... there's "No place like home."

Other upcoming colleges include:

--Oregon

--Syracuse

--LSU

--N Carolina

… and a stint in Las Vegas.

Your school not on the list yet???.. Send me an email at my SI mailbag.. or a note on facebook or myspace.. and…tell me why your school is a must see college sports venue.. or one of the greatest college rivalries. I’ll be seeing you real soon!!!...

Besos, Jenn.

No comments: