Thursday, October 04, 2007

Vote for Jenn's Blog in the Blogger's Choice Awards!!

ADMIN NOTE:



Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to let y'all know that Jenn's work has been noticed enough that she was nominated in 4 "Best Blog" categories in the annual Blogger's Choice Awards!! She has been nominated under:

Best Blog About Stuff
Best Blog Design
Best Celebrity Blogger
Best Sports Blog


If you read and enjoy Jenn's stuff and want to vote, go to the Blogger's Choice Awards site, register (it's free and no spam) and vote for one or all of her categories.

Thanks!!



My site was nominated for Best Sports Blog!
My site was nominated for Best Celebrity Blogger!

3 comments:

More Credible said...

Kudos on all the achievements.

I was nominated for Best Sports Blog as well, but then I was disqualified for testing positive for illegal performance enhancing drugs.

Gildorg said...

Good Luck, Jenn!

Shannon said...

Good luck girl!! You know you have my supreme confidence!